Tips & Tricks to Look Slim in Swimwear19/07/2021
A beach holiday is never complete without sexy swimwear. Is not it? Swimwear is a must for any beach trip. Well, let me tell you, ladies, you don’t really need that perfect beach body for a beach trip because we have a lot of swimwear to suit your body type. We know well that heavier women often have difficulty choosing a swimsuit that looks good on them. That’s why we’re here to help you look absolutely fabulous while on vacation. Stop worrying because we have the most attractive swimwear styles for you with heavy builds for you.
1. Swim Dress
Swim dresses look very pretty and chic, the dress-like style looks totally adorable when worn with the right accessories. If you are heavy on the hips and feel conscious about it, then a skirted swimwear is what you need. It gives you coverage in all the right places.
Tip & Tricks:
- Choose ruffled or skater skirt portion to conceal heavy thighs.
- We suggest you style it with a pair of trendy flip-flops and stylish shades.
If you have a curvy body type with a full bust, hips, thighs and butt then a V-cut swimsuit is your beach buddy. If you are not very comfortable with showing off too much skin then steer clear of the ones that have cut-outs or stringy sides. Instead, you can try ones with a sexy low back or could opt for solid shades.
Tip & Tricks:
- Diagonal stripes can give a slimming illusion whereas vertical stripes can make you look taller
- Draw attention to your torso by picking a plunging neckline or a scoop back
If you have heavy legs and prefer more leg coverage then you could opt for a tankini. This usually comes in a set of 2 – a tank top and a pair of well-fitted shorts. This gives a very sporty & chic look while making you look athletic and fit.
Tip & Tricks
- Pick a length of shorts that is neither too short that rides up nor too long-running all the way to your knees. The perfect length can make your legs look leaner and taller.
- Draw attention away from your problem areas with a stylish floppy hat or oversized sunglasses. This will attract the focus to your pretty face and away from your heavy thighs.
Now that you’re aware of all those style tips and tricks get shopping and pick swimwear styles that suit your body the best. Be ready to beat that blazing sun with your sultry beach looks.